We provide two easy ways for you to make your reservation :
1) call us at (585) 394-0139 or toll free at 1-877-659-1643
2) check availability and make reservations online
Rates are per night and based on double occupancy.
Weekends require a 2-day minimum stay during peak season (May through October).
Extended stays and corporate discounts may be available based on time of stay.
A deposit equivalent to one-night’s stay per room plus taxes is required at time of reservation. The remaining balance will be charged the morning of arrival on the SAME CARD. Method of payments include MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Traveler’s Checks and cash. We cannot accept personal checks.
Check-in: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
Special arrangements may be made for later check-in, when necessary, with self check-in.
SPECIALS & PACKAGES : Make sure to see our ever-changing Specials»
If you cancel BEFORE 14 days prior to your arrival, a $25 cancellation fee is charged per room. If you cancel (within 14 days before arrival, you will be charged in full. You will ONLY be reimbursed IF we are able to rebook your room(s) for those dates, less the $25 cancellation fee. Should we need to break our two-day minimum to fill your room, there is an additional $30 cleaning fee added per room.
For reservations of 3 or more rooms, there is a 30 day cancellation policy, rather than 14 day. If you cancel BEFORE 30 days prior to your stay, a $25 cancellation fee is charged per room. If you cancel within 30 days before arrival, you will be charged in full. You will ONLY be reimbursed IF we are able to rebook your room(s) for those dates, less the $25 fee. Should we need to break our two day minimum to fill your room, there is an additional $30 cleaning fee added per room.
We welcome you as our guests and hope you understand the reason for these policies, as we frequently may have to turn interested guests away when rooms are reserved.
- Rooms comfortably accommodate 2 people. Well-behaved children over 12 are welcome.
- Ours is a smoke-free environment; however, smoking is permitted outside the Inn on the porches and on the grounds. Please be considerate if other guests by refraining, or by moving to another location. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- The B & B rooms are for registered guests only. Visitors are not allowed upstairs unless arranged with innkeeper, as a courtesy to the other guests and to the innkeepers who reside on the premise. Visitor’s guests are welcome in the common rooms and on the porch.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets in the Inn. Should you need assistance placing your pet, you may contact Howlywood Kennels, which is only 15 minutes away.
- We want our guests to enjoy their stay, but should there be excessive damage to the property or its contents, charges will be incurred.
GIFT CERTIFICATES MAKE GREAT GIFTS! order now