We provide two easy ways for you to make your reservation :
1) call us at (585) 394-0139 or toll free at 1-877-659-1643
2) check availability and make reservations online
Rates are per night and based on double occupancy.
Weekends require a 2-day minimum stay during peak season (May through October).
Extended stays and corporate discounts may be available based on time of stay.
A deposit equivalent to one-night’s stay per room plus taxes is required at time of reservation. The remaining balance will be charged the morning of arrival on the SAME CARD. Method of payments include MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Traveler’s Checks and cash. We cannot accept personal checks.
Check-in: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
Special arrangements may be made for later check-in, when necessary, with self check-in.
SPECIALS & PACKAGES : Make sure to see our ever-changing Specials»
Cancellation Policy :
Should you need to cancel your reservation, it is best to cancel prior to 14 days before your stay, at which time, we will credit your deposit less a $25 cancellation fee (per room). Guests who are charged the cancellation fee may apply that amount towards a future stay within six months from the cancellation date. Should you need to cancel your reservation within the 14 days prior to your stay, and we are unable to re-book your room, you will be charged in FULL.
We welcome you as our guests and hope you understand the reason for these policies, as we frequently may have to turn interested guests away when rooms are reserved.
- Rooms comfortably accommodate 2 people. Well-behaved children over 12 are welcome.
- Ours is a smoke-free environment; however, smoking is permitted outside the Inn on the porches and on the grounds. Please be considerate if other guests by refraining, or by moving to another location. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- The B & B rooms are for registered guests only. Visitors are not allowed upstairs unless arranged with innkeeper, as a courtesy to the other guests and to the innkeepers who reside on the premise. Visitor’s guests are welcome in the common rooms and on the porch.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets in the Inn. Should you need assistance placing your pet, you may contact Howlywood Kennels, which is only 15 minutes away.
- We want our guests to enjoy their stay, but should there be excessive damage to the property or its contents, charges will be incurred.
GIFT CERTIFICATES MAKE GREAT GIFTS! order now