• Canandaigua Chamber of Commerce
• Downtown Business Association
• Fingerlakes.org – Attractions in New York State's Finger Lakes Region.
• Finger Lakes Visitor Connection
• Finger Lakes Tips & Events
• Canandaigua Lady Paddlewheel Steamboat
• Ontario Mall Antiques
NY States largest antique mall. We now boast more than 1000 dealers in more than 30,000 square feet. Located in Farmington, NY, just 3 miles from the New York State Thruway.
• Waterloo Premium Outlets
• Wick-edly Sent Soap & Candle Company
History, Culture & Art
• Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum
• Ontario County Historical Society
• Ganondagan – Just southeast of Rochester, New York, in the town of Victor, lies Ganondagan (ga·NON·da·gan), the site of a Native American community that was a flourishing, vibrant center for the Seneca people.
• Hill Cumorah Historic Sites and Pageant. Attend the Hill Cumorah Pageant and visit the historic sites associated with the founding of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons).
• Sonnenberg Gardens – A beautiful Victorian mansion and gardens, located at the north end of Canandaigua Lake, in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region in Upstate New York
Performance and Visual Art
• (CMAC) Constellation Brands – Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center (formerly The Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center) is an outdoor amphitheater on the campus of Finger Lakes Community College, is host to a variety of events during the summer months.
• Bristol Valley Theater
• Il Posto Bistro and Wine Bar
• Casa de Pasta
• MacGregor's Grill & Tap Room
• Nick's Chophouse
• Nolans on Canandaigua Lake
• NYS Wine and Culinary Center
• Prosecco's Italian Restaurant
• Rheinblick's German Restaurant
• RioTomatlan Mexican Restaurant
• Simply Crepes
• Eric's Office
• Canandaigua Menus
• Round the Bend's Wineries/Graperie
• http://wegoplaces.com If you are planning a last minute weekend in the Finger Lakes and we're full, try – The Last Minute Finger Lakes Vacation page